Thursday, January 13, 2011

late resolutions


Grow 4 inches;


Okay, so yes, I'm a little behind in forming my resolutions, but better late than never. Faced with this almost impossible flight, I will have to exercise, jump, and eat... a lot. (I should add that I want to put on 5 pounds.) I have to admit though, it's not going very well and it's only like, the 2nd week of 2011? Maybe that's good news instead of bad, having 50 weeks more to go, but I see it as bad.

For one thing, I'm all ready to master this resolution of mine, only except that I was a total douche bag and hurt myself at PE. So here I am, with a scraped shin/knee, and two very sore legs which can hardly move and the only way I can lift a leg up is by using my hands and lifting it up. Took me forever to put my pants on, not even kidding.

So, in other words, I'll start my jumping once I can actually jump again.
--
(Everyone should know how much I hate MU and how much I love the US Woman's National team.) Chatting with my Daddy on IM:

hazelchazel: LIVERPOOL LOST. HA. HA. HA.

John Chang: I am about to switch allegiance to MU. Every team I start to support start to lose.

hazelchazel: good idea. then MU will start losing.

John Chang: Now you're getting the idea. Maybe, I should support the US Women soccer team.

No comments: