Thursday, March 31, 2011

End of March


It's been a crazy last two weeks. I feel like so much has happened in just a matter of 14 days, the excitement could have lasted two months, at least.

- First of all, I got my acceptance notifications from both Abilene Christian University and Savannah College of Art and Design. I've also gotten scholarships for both. :) I was accepted into Appalachian State University about a month ago. All the colleges I've applied to have accepted me, so now it's up to me to choose.

- Last Thursday at PE, I had the time of my life playing soccer with the middler guys. :) Scored two goals. Made Leonard fall. :O Dragged Raquel into playing with me. (thankyouu darling <3) Loved every minute.

- Just yesterday, I headed to my "second home" to use Bee's laptop (mine was at the repair shop) and attend some SCAD virtual online fair. Listened to the presentation while my host and dog slept. -.- The former on the couch, the latter on my lap.

- Speaking of Bee, she's back from Australia! :) It's so nice having her back. Plus, she's totally spoiling my teeth giving me all sorts of candy. Just this afternoon I consumed half a bag of Chachos, a Twizzler, Jolly Ranchers, and a piece of cheese. Talk about trying to eat healthy. Did I mention I have really HIGH metabolism? You can't make me fat even if you tried.

- 30th March marks the sad, tragic death of a rat I just met. It was love at first sight. <3 She was so adorable, with a little fat white stomach. Thankfully, I got to play with her before she was killed and all her insides were opened up and examined. However, "playing" with her didn't go very well because she was so nervous all she did was poop and pee all over the table. In the end, I had to pick up the pooping and peeing rat and put her back into the cage. Watching her fight for her life was saddest thing ever, even worse then seeing her being dissected.

- On a happy note, Jason felt so bad for the rat, he went to the pet shop and bought another rat - supposedly her daughter - to keep as his pet. Isn't that nice of him? He might bring the rat to school and I can shower all the affection I want on it without the painful thought that it's gonna die soon.

- Today was last LifePac day. Didn't manage to take one test, so as of right now, I have 11 tests to go. Accomplished 29 books in this quarter. :) If I keep up my speed and stick with my schedule, I'll be officially out of high school by May.

- Got myself a part-time job! Will be starting next week.

- Really thankful to God that His plan for me is slowly unfolding and everything's coming together. Looking forward to the huge transition ahead of me. It's kinda bittersweet, but usually one focuses on the sweet part, and not the bitter. I have so much to do in the span of 5 months before I finally start college. Pray for me!

No comments: