Saturday, March 12, 2011

we're ladies, and we cook the food

So there's Bee, Raquel, Sarah, and I. Bee's infamous statement of the night:
"I'm nice to everyone except Sarah and Hazel."
Wow, Bee. -.- You could have said you're only nice to Raquel.
--
Anyhow, I had a blast of a time at Bee's house yesterday: cooking dinner with the girls, watching YouTube videos, laughing hysterically for no reason, playing with poor Romeo, pampering Roan, sleeping at 4am in the morning, and playing the Wii. Dinner was delicious, we had a feast - literally. There was spaghetti with either pesto or prego sauce, a big bowl of salad, soup, focaccia bread, and mashed potatoes. Only downside, we had no men to feed. AHAHAHA.

Today was unproductive, cranky, rainy, and moody with no work done simply because my Math and Science are looking like a foreign language more and more these days and also because of the lack of sleep I got. So, yes it's kinda like my fault so I'm not blaming anyone. :P Just watched the Birmingham vs Bolton Wanderers game and am so happy that BOLTON WON. :) Also watched Leap Year which is a really nice movie - I love the guy's dry humor. I would rate it 7/10. Yea, didn't I tell you it was an unproductive day? All I did was laze around watching videos... a movie... and a soccer game.

Thank goodness there's no school next week! :)

No comments: