Monday, December 26, 2011

it's that time of the year...

I'm not sure where to start...

Number one, I'm still processing that I've finished one semester of college. It doesn't seem like it's over already. Surreal. It just happened. I survived. I made myself proud. I grew and learned and matured. I did it!

Number two, Christmas is over. Every since I finished the semester on the thirteenth of December and flew down to Maine, time has gone by so fast. I've eaten to the brim, had a good portion of actually playing soccer, and squeezed out all creative juices. When I say that I mean...


this.


and that.


& these.

and village!

Yea, I'm pretty awesome. I know. :3

Number three, Christmas was amazing. Basically it consisted of eating. I am known around the Perreault's house as the one who eats like a football player so if that doesn't give you a good estimate of how much I eat, I don't know what will. There was a feast on Christmas eve and a feast on Christmas day.

Number four, I love these people who have made me feel like I belong. :)

Back row: Mr. P, Mrs. P, Lyds, Cait, Me, Ian
Front row: Rachel, Kyle, Luke, JP, and Malcolm

Number five, how can you resist such a face like this?

"Tee oou, Hazel."

No comments: