Sunday, May 27, 2007

Impressions of Me, First Time and Now

I have to say that this interview I have taking was great success and I noticed one thing. Seniors don't like to leave a comment or tell me what their impression of me is. Well, anyways...Seniors, if you want to prove I'm wrong than tell me your first impression. Also, there are a few more impressions at the bottom...thanks everyone!...

Sarah:

My first impression of you was that you were a very smart kid with a different slang. You were also cute & friendly.

I asked, “You thought I was friendly?” She replied, “Yea, because you laughed a lot and that means you’re friendly.”

My impression of you now is the same as above and that you always give me line paper when I needed to write a report. You are also very talkative, fun, and crazy…like me!

Naomi:

The impression I had of you first and now is that you act like an American...which is good.

Jackie: (last time I saw Hazel was two years ago)

My first impression of you was that you were small and cute.

You are now (or the last time I saw you, two years ago) small, cute, kind, articulate, emotionally strong, creative, AWESOME HANDWRITING, and smart.

Mrs. Shuman: (last time I saw Hazel was two years ago)

My first impression of you was that you were very shy and too cute. Now I know you really are not shy, you are friendly, smart, talented, and still just too cute!

Rachel Wong:

Actually, the first time I saw you I just thought you were a strange girl.

Now, you’re nice and funny.

Rebecca: (last time I saw Hazel was two years ago)

When I first met Hazel I thought she looked like a nice kid and maybe I will make her my friend. Now Hazel is my all time best friend. Our whole family just loves her! She is awesome. I am SO glad I made her my friend.

Zoe:

When I first saw you, in the testing room, I thought u were quiet.

Now, you are smart, kind, and thoughtful.

Maryanne:

My first impression of you was that you were pretty much the smallest person for your age I had ever seen in my entire life, lol.

I still think you're really tiny, but now that i actually know you i would say that you are one of the most kindhearted and sweetest people i have ever met. =)

1 comment:

Scorching said...

Hazel

You yelled! You just opened your mouth and cried.