Monday, May 28, 2007

Sometimes...it feels unfair.

Sometimes, I feel cheated, and hurt like crazy. Instead of joining my sister with her friends and watching spiderman3, I have to go grocery shopping. Why? Cause I'm not allowed. By who? My sister, of course! She doesn't want me around because I'm a nuisance to her. To her, though. Not to you guys, am I? So guess what, I have a BRILLIANT NOT morning at home. And worked. And sighed a lot. I can't believe that some people can be so mean when they want to! Poor Naomi! She wasn't asked to go also. I feel so sad for her! She's, I mean, around their age, and I'm not. Oh well, thanks to Naomi's name in her MSN, I realize that we must forgive them no matter how hard it is. Right Naomi?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup, we just have to forget and forgive no matter how hard it is. We have to be like Jesus when He did not accuse the people but forgave them of what they did to Him on the cross.

lydia. said...

dear girl, this may be totally cheesy and whoever reads this may think I'm nuts...but I love you A LOT, K? More than I love my friends (...sorry you guys but she's my sis...) I am really really sorry if I have kinda ignored you lately. Really I am! I know I haven't always been the best, but I really want to start over, K? I will try my level level best. Just let me know whenever I'm being a bit ignoring, K? Cause I might not realize it. You do your part an I'll do mine. If you must, you can make my friends tell me that I'm treating you like a servant or something. Love you bunches, Che