Tuesday, May 1, 2007

What Makes My Day

Usually I am a happy, no matter what, or I am happy because someone has made my day. Listed below are a few ways people have made my day and you can try the same to make someone's day.

Sometimes, when I'm signed into my messenger, someone will just say Hi and talk to me, even when that someone doesn't talk to me often face to face. It builds relationships and I feel good to know that they care to say Hi.

A small or big smile from your friend can also make your day. When I was having a bad or sad day, someone said Hi and smiled at me and it made my day.

If your friend or family take you on an outing or just spend time with you and have some fun, it makes your day. Just to know that someone cares, and someone likes spending time with you..it's a good feeling.

So if you see someone down, and are having a bad day...just saying hi, or smile, and spend time with them, even if you don't say anything, because it can make someone's day. It can make someone happy. Whoever are the people above who have done this, I will not list, but YOU have made MY DAY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hazel. Nice blog... just try to not disclose too much info about yourself on the net yeah? (: