Wednesday, May 2, 2007

No School!

Yesterday and today there was no school. You might think it's a “snow” day in Maine, but what could it be in Malaysia where it doesn't snow let alone get cold. Instead, Malaysia is on the Equator and is hot like anything. A “hot” day where it's too hot to go to school? Haha, we wish! No, all wrong! it is Labor Day.

The music plays, we work quietly, singing to the music, at home, our sweat rolling down our face. I study for a test while frolicking with the computer, while my sister sits at the dining table studying and stitching at the same time. She stitched the butterflies at the side. It may look finished, but it isn't. This project only took her 1-week.

My sister has made an amazing comment. She said, "I wish there was school, at home it's so boring." We all can't believe that she likes school so much! In her blog she stated that in school it's fun because she helps others work, and hardly works herself. I commented, "No wonder you hardely play with me now! You've reversed the whole thing around! You "play" at school and work at home." However, I am glad that my sister has adjusted, and I hope she finds the "technique" of working and talking at the same time, not just sewing and working at the same time.

No comments: