Thursday, May 10, 2007

Why Am I Freaked Out?

(There is no picture, because it's totally disgusting)

Today at school...*shiver* the words bring a shiver up the spine...it was totally awful...crazy...I almost threw up...believe me! We, well Miss Catherine did, dissected a rat! She took out all the insides, like the brain, liver, stomach, (which she squeezed open and white bread came out!) and other awful stuff like the small intestine. The first time she did it with the seniors and the second time with the middlers and some juniors, the third time some seniors did it themselves. But why did I like "freak" out?

Okay, the real reason is not because I don't like rats, can't stand blood, etc. No it's all different... many of you guys who also watched it were probably scared because of one of the above. It's because...

I had a pet rat before. Those who know which rat I'm talking about I bet you knew how I felt. I felt sad...felt like crying...the rat reminded me so much of my pet! It was so sad! And know you know that I'm not weird or crazy, just sensitive. But I'll get over it, so don't worry...K?

If you still think I'm crazy, than listen to this. If you had a pet dog (this is just an example) and you loved it very much and then in school you had to watch (or do it yourself) someone dissect a dog...even if it's not your dog...you would feel horrible. You feel like you betrayed your dog. Now you get it?

No comments: