Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Getting 100% on a Test Without Studying?

All "normal" kids better not like test. Because if they do, that means I'm not normal. Because in reality we all hate test. We hate studying for it, when we could be watching TV or chatting with MSN (admit it!) We hate taking them, because they get us all tensed up and stressed. We just don't like them! (Younger kids, you might think I'm crazy, but you're not in higher levels yet)

Studying is the worst part for me. I just totally don't enjoy studying for a test and get totally stressed...you don't know me at home, I get stressed! It's so horrible, studying. Does anyone feel that way? Please comment! I don't like studying for Science and History test.

All of us hate test, studying for test, etc. But God wants us to learn more about Him. All the subjects we study is about His creature, His work. So if you are trying to study for a test right now, my encouragement today for you is to do your very best...you can't get a 100 on your test if you haven't studied, and you know that.

No comments: