Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday, happy or sad?

I have mixed feelings today. I half really want to go to school tomorrow but I also want vacation still! I'm an odd person! Oh well! Haha! God created me this way. Anyway, I want to share with you some things I learned during the vacation even if it was boring...
  1. Everyone makes mistakes and everyone breaks promises
  2. The youngest in the family have something in common
  3. My God cares for me, EVEN if it seems like no one else cares
  4. Friends aren't everything, there just a part of everything.
Well, yea, and I really learned a lot during this vacation. Not about History, Math, English, blah blah blah, but about the things of life. Don't ask me to explain. And if your the oldest in the family, or the middle person, don't ask me to explain either. It's between us, the youngest!

And, I'm going to scan some pictures of when I'm a baby. They're really cute. But of course I think I'm cute! Haha!

No comments: