Friday, June 8, 2007

Me...I'm 10 years old!

Guess what? I'm going to scan some pictures of myself into the computer. Like the old pictures. See if you can recognize me! Haha, I was 10 and my sis was 11 and a half. Well in Malaysian standard I turned 11 that year. So, taa daa!!!

.
..
.....
..........
................
......................
...............................
.........................................
Yea, I know, I don't look skinny at all...it's because of all the wrappings...when you play in snow you have to be properly wrapped. Like a ton of layers, first my long johns, then two sweaters, then my thick winter jacket, and my snow pants and 100% woolen socks and snow boots, as well as my scarf and hat and ear warmers AND water-prove gloves. Except in the picture I was getting a bit to hot! Haha, it is cold you know. MUCH colder than Cameron Highland. Don't worry, I didn't lose THAT MUCH weight! I was actually skinnier! LOL!
.........................................
............................
.....................
............
......
..
.

No comments: