Tuesday, July 31, 2007

...busy...

What a day! I just arrived home. I've been out since 8 am in the morning till 6 pm at night. Left for school at 8am, arrived at 8:20am and worked all day. Left school around 3:15pm and rushed to the library. Then we went to pick up my dad at his office and visited my aunt's "mansion".

It's been a week since...**not saying what**. Last week at this time I was boiling angry. Not gonna say anymore...the week has gone by fine. I wish it was fine, I mean it had it's challenges. LOL! Sometimes I wonder whether I like school or not.

Oh, and yea, I missed devotions today so I have no idea who was so and so's guardian angel. Am totally disappointed. I was looking forward to finding out. Haha! Anyway, I know who was guarding me. It was like so obvious! I knew even before he gave me anything. Plus, Isaac told me! Haha! It was Roberts....

I'm dead tired. What a busy day. **yawn** sweet dreams...*hug*

No comments: