Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Everything Matters to God

Did you ever felt like no one really cared about what you were talking about, what you were eating, what you were wearing, etc. Have you ever had the feeling that nothing about me matters? Did you forget that God created you and I in His image? He didn't make you by mistake. He made every single thing about you for a purpose. He knows everything that has happened or will happen and he did it all for a purpose. Do you remember the story I wrote? Read it again by finding the post on May 29 in my blog archive. Even if it isn't true, things like that can happen...

Sometimes we feel down because it seems likes it always us who has to do the painful stuff, not the "other person" who gets all the fun. Lots of times it seemed like I was doing all the hard work and getting no credit. Instead someone else was. But I learned that Jesus did all the hard work, all the painful stuff, and didn't get praise, instead He got bitterness. Plus, after all, I like background work, and since I do, I should be satisfied that I am really doing background work since no one spotted me doing it! Serving the Lord is a hard task but I'm ready to do it...

Beeps, don't give up. I still love ya. And you have lots of friends to depend on. *hugz* Remember, everything matters to God.

No comments: