Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wishing for a...

HUG

It’s been quite a day! Fine in the morning, stayed fine till after lunch. I was extremely angry from 3pm to 4:30pm and finally I’ve calmed down and decided that being angry isn’t going to help anything.

I got this crazy, pathetic, whatever you want to call it, test coming up. And I sure don’t want to study for it. Is 805 Bible LPT test hard? If you did the book before comment please. I know you all are very smart…

More pictures of camp are coming soon. And I am going to scan some really nice old pictures of my sis and I picking strawberries! There’s one of me eating a strawberry and it looks so juicy and red! YUM…

I didn’t do devotions today after all. I am going to on Thursday. Man, I am scared. Thank goodness I am only demonstrating…no talking included…

Someone, I need a hug…why did this all have to happen…

*hug*

“Life is like a curvy road, you don’t know what you will meet around the next bend” I don’t know what will happen tomorrow…all I know is that God is with me all the time…I’m ready as can be.

He leadeth me, He leadeth me,
By His own hand He leadeth me;
His faithful follower I would be,
For by His hand He leadeth me.

No comments: