Sunday, July 29, 2007

Feelings

I woke up this morning extremely early. Around 4 o'clock....it was raining heavily so I woke up and I couldn't go back to sleep. I couldn't breathe, had a running nose, a sored throat and a headache. In shorter terms, I'm sick. And we ran out of tissue...how lucky! Really...

Yea, so hear I am sitting in front of the comp with my throbbing head and runny yet stuffed up nose. Yes, I feel horrid and wonder if tomorrow at school I'll be myself. My sis says I look sick. I feel sick. Very sick...

My sister's making me a pair of socks! So cool, right? She can knit socks. And she doesn't have to sew anything. She uses about 4 needles. Confusing...hehe...anyway, the person she's guarding is extremely lucky! Just wait and see what she made over the weekend...

Oh yea, that reminds me, the end of the month is this tuesday. Bible verse and tests! Shucks! I hate test, man. They're so hard and tiresome....

Gonna swim, sick or not...haha! I'm a bad girl, and I know it. You don't have to tell me. LOL! *hug* I need one badly.

No comments: