Sunday, July 15, 2007

Getting through last week & the week ahead

Last week was not a dream, and it did have a few clouds in the sky. It did not go as nearly as well as my sis' did, but I'm thankful God brought me through it all. At least I had something to look forward to, chapel, and Celine's birthday party! And didn't I have fun! Want to share with you how my week went and how, with God's help, I overcomed the trials...
  • Language Art test-I sure do hate taking test-they make me all nervous! I studied hard and prayed a lot for God's help, and with his help I took the test. I got 84% which isn't great, but at least I passed...
  • My bottle bursting in my backpack-that sure was a disaster, and very embarrassing too! I spent the whole afternoon blow drying my books and reading and studying at the same time.
Thanks to all my friends and God I passed that week. Getting pass a whole new week is going to be big challenge...I have so many more test to take. A bible and a math test...oh I am so scaried. I don't want to face the fact that tomorrow I have to go to school and study. I am so tired and don't have any energy right now. But I am looking forward to seeing all my friends again. And feeling needed and wanted. And meeting God again in the morning devotions and in chapel. And just looking forward to a weekend of fun at BROGA. And I'm ready...

Cause God's with me...and I so glad because of that.

Hold me in Your arms
Never let me go
I want to stand eternity with you

I now that Your near
Everthing is different
Everything so different
I know I'm not the same
My life is changed
I wanna be with you
I wanna be with you

No comments: