Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday, a day of rest...

Oh my gosh! I am what you called T-I-R-E-D! No, I did not stay up late last night. I woke up early this morning. That's why...am I gonna be able to wake up tomorrow? Shucks...school again! I have to admit, before, when I wasn't going to GRC I was homeschooling at home, that having no routine was bad for me. It made me lazy. I could wake up anytime and if I wasn't able to start school by 9 it wasn't a bit deal. And it was boring with no one around except my sister. Sometimes I wish I could escape from her sometimes, no offense che. I have to do everything with her, and have to go everywhere with her. Literally, I can't go anywhere without her. She can go anywhere without me though. I still love her though. Think, if I don't have her than my parents would be even more protective of me. And then I won't be able to go anywhere! That would be horrid!

Anyway, I am quite excited for BROGA camp...okay, I am not wild about getting muddy and dirty. My poor clothes! It's gonna be quite an adventure...if you are coming post a comment or write in the shoutbox.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celine's birthday was a BLAST! I pity those who didn't come. Haha, just kidding...it was okay. It was okay at the beginning, but frightfully hot. Okay, I know, I sound like a British saying frightfully...read to many Enid Blyton books! It sure was a relief to get into the pool, even if Shabi pushed me in!!! I was babysitting this cute little 6 year old with Bee bee. Bee bee is such a good mother! Haha! It was kinda fun, even though I was shivering cold then. So I passed Emily, the 6 year girl, to Bee bee's trusted care! LOL! Anyway, dinner was really good! The mashed potatoes were the BEST! Yummy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I have to face it. School tomorrow. See you guys there! Don't mind me if I'm cranky. Shouldn't be though, after all, Sunday is a day of rest...

No comments: