Monday, July 16, 2007

Inner, not outer

Got this from Grace's blog...

I Peter 3:3-5


Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes.
Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves beautiful.

beauty in the inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit...it is a great worth in God's sight

God, I want inner beauty and not outer beauty. Mold me and shape me to become your choosen vessel. Make me beautiful in the inside. Remind me, oh Lord, that man look at the outer appearance, but You look into the heart...

No comments: