Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My mind is spinning...everything in front of me becoming a blur. I look dizzy. And very blur. I feel like pressing all the keys on the keyboard at once and going crazy. I don't feel like doing anything just listen to music. I feel sick. Don't do anything, my mind pleads with me. But I can't just be lazy. I got this test to take and one to study for...

Today dragged on like any normal day. We were assigned new guardian angels. I am so longing to know who mine is... anyway, I was depressed the whole day. And I don't know why...I need listen to the song 'You'...it really helped last night. Tomorrow's gym. I need to forget the future and go forward. My God cares! Everything is so different when He's around.

Push forward. Fight. Win the battle. I am not going to let the devil win. I will study hard and fight this headache. I will honor my Lord and Saviour. 'by His strips I am healed' I am healed.

No comments: