Thursday, July 5, 2007

Mixed Feelings

Today, and two days ago, was a day of mixed feelings. At least yesterday. I had to suffer with itching hair from 3-6 because someone by the name of Roberts who was so smart to spray something into my hair...I don't even know what! Yea, so my poor hair was extremely bothersome. And today it is still itchy. But don't worry, Roberts, I won't go bald. Can you imagine me bald? And it's getting better.

Anyway, I've been extremely busy these last few days. I've been in school from 8:30am to 5:00pm both on Tuesday and Wednesday. Today was a bit better. I left school at 4:00pm. At least I have more time to study for the LPT tomorrow...*shiver* I am so scared. H & G suck...

Well, other than test and staying back after school, chapel is tomorrow! Yea! I totally LOVE chapel. And then on Saturday, there's 07.07.07. That's the date. I'm not sure what it's called. Anyway, the GRC worship team is playing. And I'll be going also. Since my sis is going. And because of...

Then there's all the birthday parties. One Sunday there's Bee Bee's birthday. See ya all there. Oh yea, today I was frozen so I borrowed her jacket. And I looked so weird! Anyway, her birthday is coming up, as well as Paul Mae's. On the same day. On that day I'll post something cool. Remember to check it out. And then Celine. I can't forget that cute little gurl, can I? LOL! She is so adorable! Happee Birthday gurls.

Bye for now...

No comments: