Saturday, July 7, 2007

my day

Hmm, I’ll call this day a distracting one…:P Before break I was helping Natalie with a story and she kept on getting distracted and destroying Roberts’ desk. It was extremely hard for me to keep from doing so. We finally finished the story after plenty of struggles with that annoying girl. Then I went to my desk and studied like crazy for my test. I took it after break and then that’s when I got distracted. I am turning into a typical student…lol…I go to the comp, wanting to draw an ear for my science. It took ages to get the comp so I gave up and go into the library. Find out that Roberts is under the table! And then go and get a book to study and draw a ear at the same time. The lights go off cause Roberts wants to read in the dark! I obviously did not let him. And then everyone comes in and we work there till lunch and the after lunch before chapel. Chapel totally rocked! The worship was great, you guys are gonna do better tomorrow, don’t worry. And we can jump tomorrow, right? I hope so! The preaching rocked to. There were so many stories. I love the preachers that give you examples and stories. Some just give you fact after fact. Giving testimonies and examples make you really understand and it helps you remember cause you remember the stories not the preaching. Then after chapel it was a bit boring…like the last couple of days after school. Cause I’m all alone. Well, not exactly…but I do feel like no one knows I’m there. Like a statue or something. Oh well, God knows I’m there. That’s all the matters…

No comments: