Saturday, July 7, 2007

Remembering...

Guess what? Someone just made my day. I received two wonderful e-cards from my friend! Love you too, Becka...

Was thinking this morning about my charm bracelet...and would like to share what each charm reminds me of...

puppy-my wish for years

heart (used to have a stone in it but fell off) -it reminds me that my heart used to be in Maine and then when I moved to Malaysia it fell of, but the outline is still there, my heart still remands in Maine.

USA-still remember the times I had there-first snowstorm I'd seen, tasting strawberries

Hawaiian flower- Malaysia, I still like Malaysia, cause I've made a lot of friends...

dangling butterfly-Mrs. Desjardin, my teacher, cause she had the same charm

H-I am special and I was created for a purpose

horse-my sister, cause she gave me this charm, and of the times I had riding horses

dangling smile-reminds me to smile, cause God loves me, and I have lots of friends that are very dear!

And that's all...from now on I'm gonna wear that bracelet, so I'll remember all of you

No comments: