Sunday, July 8, 2007

Amazing Grace

I wish that I had a person I could talk to really personally...and face to face. If only someone would accually take the time talk. Some people tell me that they're my friend, but then they hardly talk to me, only walk by and say hi. Sometimes I get so depressed that I cry myself to bed. Don't worry, I am a girl, and turning into a youth. Supposidly youth are emo...

Anyway, I just remembered. For BM class we have to write an essay about our best friend, or something like that...so I'm gonna have to write an essay...in BM (Bahasa Malaysia, the language in Malaysia) I love that topic...but I don't like the fact that I have to write it in BM.

Continuing...I had a very nice time at Bee bee's house. We didn't do anything much. Just hanged out in her very cosy bed with a ton of stuffed animals being squashed by her. And she got a ton of pigs...and strawberry, one of her stuffed animals, is so cute! Okay, I'm going a bit hyper...

Well, I don't know wether to look forward to school or not. I guess it makes life funner... lol...no such word. Anyway, see ya all...

No comments: