Monday, July 9, 2007

When I...

When I think I either get sad or happy, angry or upset...when anyone thinks they get some sort of feeling, right? Well, I've been thinking today...and I don't know what sort of feeling I'm getting. Maybe upset, that matches the best. But upset about what? I really don't know. Sometimes, I wanna tell someone about what's going on...but i really don't know myself. Today was such a hectic day...everyone was emo! Some days are just horrible. In some ways...in some other ways good. Like today...

I was just thinking...when I die will I make a difference in the world. Will my presence be missed. Will I impact the world. I want to badly, I wanna impact the world for God and become famous for HIM alone.

Tomorrow's Bee bee's and Paul Mae's birthday. I am working on a really cool post so check it out tomorrow...don't forget!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I was just thinking...when I die will I make a difference in the world. Will my presence be missed."

Yes, definately!!!! DUHHHHHH!!!

"Will I impact the world. I want to badly, I wanna impact the world for God and become famous for HIM alone".

Good luck with that!GBU!