Friday, August 31, 2007

..bOrInGnEsS..

wei, public holidays are super boring man! totally...

yea, I'm totally dead bored.

can you imagine? for a whole year before I came to GRC I was at home, with NO Internet OR computer and NO friends, other than the oversea ones.

man, I must of been superman then or something!

well, now I am not superman... I seriously can't survive

someone SAVE me

.........................................................................................

oh yea, and check out the new link over there -->

...........................................................................................

I've decided that I'm totally useless. No one trust me to do anything so therefore I have no task to do. And, to end it all, this blog has no reason for being here! I don't even no why I got it! I seriously think I should delete it....

Yea, so I will...

unless you guys convince me to keep it still...

if your a super duper good at convincing...

meh, whateva...

No comments: