Friday, August 31, 2007

Like Mashed Potatoes

I'm gonna put everything I wanna say today in one BIG post... hope your eyes don't get tired reading it....

First of all... appreciation week is still on! And today is...

**People #16**
..............
Fai and Yen
..............
again I repeat.. i put them together for a purpose, not because they're less special...

well, you guys rocked! I enjoyed working with you on the tabernacle report...

Next...

My 99 Facts: (except I deleted some!)


1. Real name?
Hazel
2. Like it?
yepzz! hazel chazel!!!
5. Male or female?
Female
6. Elementary?
The Master's House
7. Middle?
G.R.C.
8. High school?
not yet that old!!!
9. Eye color?
Brown
10. Hair color?
blackish-red
11. Long or short?
long, not that long now, it used to be!
12. Favorite color?
Baby Blue
13. Favorite animal?
puppies...
15. Are you a health freak?
Not really, kinda... I still like McDonalds
16. Height?
almost 5 feet
17. Do you have a crush on someone?
haha... not gonna answer that cause I'm not sure myself!!!
18. Do you like yourself?
yep, just the way G
19. Piercings?
ya, ear
20. Tattoos?
NO AND NEVER!!!
21. Righty or lefty?
right, except when eating
FIRSTS :
22. First surgery?
None
25. First award?
forgetful me!!
26. First sport?
crawling!
27. First pet?
fish...
28. First vacation?
forgot...
30. First crush?
ahem...
CURRENTLY:
34. Hair?
huh? medium length
35. Thinking about?
this tag, duh!
36. Eating?
my tongue, I'm thinking that HARD! hehe...
50. Drinking?
Nothing
52. I'm about to?
go swimming!
53. Listening to?
my sis singing
55. Waiting for?
someone to chat with me....
57. Wearing?
clothes!
FUTURE
58. Want kids?
YEP
59. Want to get married?
Ya
60. Career?
Nurse or maybe something else
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
68. Lips or eyes?
eyes
69. Hugs or kisses?
hugs! celine come back I need your hug!
70. Shorter or taller?
taller
73. Dark or light hair?
depends
74. Athletic or normal?
same as paul lyn, athletic but NO muscles! hehe...
HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Drank bubbles?
Ya..they taste ugg!
80. Broke someone's heart?
hope not!
85. Been arrested?
ahem...
86. Turned someone down?
maybe
87. Cried when someone died?
yea, my fish!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself?
yea, sometimes
90. Miracles?
certainly!
92. Santa Claus?
Nope
96. Angels:
YEA!
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?
yea, GOD!!!
~
I haven't deleted my blog, yet. Just be thankful for one more post... (only paul lyn convinced me, not enough to stop me though!)
~
Life is so complicated these days! Seriously, I am so stressed. One thing I'm looking forward to...
Sarah's coming back today! WEE HOO!!! The whole world is rejoicing, Sarah!! I have so much to tell you!
~
I don't want to hurt **you**, but only now I understand how *you* felt.. And now I don't blame *you* for acting the way *you* did. But I'm still sad... and I don't want to treat **you** the way *that person* treated me...
~

No comments: