Friday, August 10, 2007

Crazy and TOTALLY Pathetic!

I updated! Finally! I've been going up the walls for like hours man! Crazy comp wouldn't boot up and still won't but thank goodness for laptops else I'll die! Really and truly! I feel like dying already. Just because I haven't used the comp for ONE day I already have so much to do on it...

Anyway, I was gonna tell you about the cocroach I chased all across the house yesterday. I am not exaggerating, and I'm not scared of them. I just wanted to get a picture of it and went as close as 4 inches away... but then it went into this really dark corner so I gave up and blew it under an old suitcase...and left it there

Hehe, and I have a picture but it's kinda dark...

Well, yea, accually I intended to write about something else but since I'm using my dad's laptop I don't have the picture I wanted. I hope I don't like lose all my pictures and stuff. OMG! So depressing. I shouldn't like think about it...

I really hope the comp is fixed soon...else I'll be bored stiff and you guys better call me often...hehe

No comments: