Friday, August 10, 2007

Friends.Are.A.Gift.From.God

It isn't appreciation week but it sure seems like it since everyone is blogging about it...haha... anyway I want to appreciate someone who's really SUPER DUPER special to as well as all of you great and wonderful "humans" as Beeps puts it... just because your name might not be mentioned doesn't mean I hate you, k?

Well, first of all, my wonderful "senior" friends. I really am touched by the kindness of Shab, Dawn, and Roberts. I can share my secrets with Shab and they all encourage me and strengthen me spiritually. Not to forget other people like Chanelle, Grace, and Soph. And, of course, my wonderful sister who helps me in my work...I really wanna follow their footsteps

My so very wonderful "middler" friends like Paul Lyn, Zozo, and Beeps. Paul Lyn is such a character and she sometimes totally astonishes me. I won't forget the night when she helped me... zozo is like my sister, we look like sisters! She's such a joyful girl and really cheers me up... Beeps doesn't look like she can keep a secret but she sure can! She's like a tape recorder, I can tell her all my secrets, fears, whatever, and she won't tell a soul. And Isaac and Tommy who ask me for help and are just boys. Sometimes I even ask Isaac for help! Even if I'm not very close to Melinda she is an extremely trustworthy girl and I already share my secrets with her.

And the juniors, some of them are so cute and adorable! Little Jeremy and Nivysh make me smile even when I'm down and Celine is the most unique girl I've ever meet! She's always happy and joyful so brave and courageous! One day she'll become a middler and then a senior. Can you believe it? Little Celine a senior! Don't grow up so fast...

But there's one girl who really has touched me. She's always there for me when I need her and there's a hug ready whenever I need one. Even if she's down she still tries to cheer me up. She doesn't care what people think about her and acts just the way she is. I totally need to learn that! Don't care what people think about you! This girl is a role model and I can share my secrets with her and she will listen. She's brave like her sister and her laughter is contagious... I feel safe to share my secrets with her and I'm not afraid to tell her what is on my heart.

And, unless you're really blur, you obviously know who she is. I didn't mention her above. And you all obviously know I wouldn't forget her, right? Duh...no other but...

SARAH!!!!

I love you girl! You totally rock! Never forget you're special and that God cares! Continue to SHINE for Christ! Follow Him all the days of your life....**hugzz**

No comments: