Thursday, August 23, 2007

Days fly by, and go away...

Vacation is almost over...how swiftly it has gone. What a week! Let's see. The first two days were boring ones, prisoner in my own house. On Wed the day was quite fun yet challenging and I got a bit emo. We went to school around 12:30 and I couldn't even go down to the center! Shabeta asked me if I wanted to go and eat and I said sure but changed my mind after I found out that Sarah was downstairs. Changing my mind didn't really help! Shabi forced me to go, weather I liked it or not! We got a ride from Brenda's mom and the three smaller ones had to sit in the boot! Happens to be that I'm one of the three smaller ones! How horrid! It was extremely squishy and hot! Anyway, I was glad to get out...

Back in the center, I had more fun. I guess you could call it fun. I got emo. Though no one noticed. Or, if they noticed, they didn't do anything about it. I was dead bored and mad at people and Sarah was gonna leave soon and all... yea... saddening... anyway, Sarah did leave soon and I helped Celine pack up her bag and carried it up for her. Then I hugged Sarah again and Celine again. Sarah! I'm gonna miss you like crazy! Who am I gonna talk to when I'm emo at school? And who is gonna hug me like you do, Celine? **sob** i miss you guys already...

the emoness of a Hazel... no one will ever understand me...cool poem...

If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own;
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone.

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me.

I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there.

(and I'll do it for you if only you'll care again...)

Mile can't keep us apart, because you'll alway be in my heart.

No comments: