Friday, August 24, 2007

**Person #13*** (Jon Roberts)

(Note to everyone...patience...your post is coming soon)

**Person #13**
...................
Jon Roberts
...................
I was reminded this morning of a wonderful quote. 'Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.' So Roberts, you're a lucky guy, cause I'm mad at you and I'm still appreciating you. Cause you first appreciated me...

Well, this guy is a great friend, and only a friend. If there was such a sport called the most friendly person, he would surely win a gold medal. Truly! He is such a friendly person and really cares for people. Extremely friendly and caring. You should get a medal...

Anyway, thanks for being my friend, and caring when I was sad. Continue to be as friendly as you are. God bless ya! :)

No comments: