Saturday, August 4, 2007

flying by

Doesn't the hours fly by quick? And the days, and weeks? Today has gone by fast! I woke up at 7, well, I was suppose too, but it took a while. Had to rush to get ready to go and clean the new DUMC church, the Dream Centre. Man, it feels weird spelling it that way! That's the British way... anyway, we got there on time but it took like an our before we even started! We finished extremely early and went to McDonald's for a snack! Yum, french fries! Yea I know that the french fries in McDonald's are bad but I don't really care...

By the way, what's the word with this definition? in an extreme degree; exceedingly
and, if you wanted to send a e-card what site would you go to? Please leave a comment.

Thanks, nope, I've not lost my mind. Just need some info.

No comments: