Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Orderliness..

I'm neat person overall, my desk at school is clean, myself is, hehe, but my home isn't! Take a look at my room for instance...it's quite neat overall but some things are lying about the floor. But wait till you see my wardrobe! It's a mess! Totally! Everything's all mashed up together. But it doesn't show right? It doesn't matter...

But it does! Even if it doesn't show, it helps if it's organized. And plus when you open it up you can see the wonderful mess! It's hard to find what your looking for.

Is your life clean? The outside might look shiny, but what about the inside? When God opens the door of your heart, what is he going to see? Man might think you're orderly cause we can only see the outside. But God looks into the heart. And what will he see? None of us can look into people's heart and determine the real "us". ONLY God can...

Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7b

No comments: