Monday, August 13, 2007

Missin' Ya

All my wonderful friends out there! I have not forgotten you. Especially not those in America! That's why this post is here. It's just for you! JUST ADDED MORE PEOPLE!!!

Becka Boo

The best friend you could ever get in this whole entire universe! I'm so glad I found her! The world is small! She's such a joyful girl with a constant smile and delightful manner...I just love my wonderful adjectives! Her beautiful blue eyes makes everyone smile. I miss seeing blue eyes and blond hair! She's fun to talk too, great to be with. Miss you girl!

Jackie

Really friendly girl, and really smart! Her spelling rocks! My doesn't...haha... my constant email writer! I love getting emails from her. Jackie, get a blog! You'll do like really well in writing! Not like Becka! Hehe, anyway, continue shining for Christ! You rock! Thanks for continuously reading my blog! Love ya!

Ellie

Super duper hyper girl! A really cheerful girl with a constant smile! She's so cute! Very loving and caring. And pretty too! hehe, love ya girl, and wish we could email each other, I trust Jackie to pass to this to you...keep on being that wonderful girl you are...love ya and miss ya...

Tallie

I forgot your real name! Such a long yet beautiful one it was. I miss your brown hair... I hope you somehow get hold of my blog and read this. The same as all the rest of my old crazy class! Just the word to describe them, but just the wrong word to describe you! You're like the most peaceful girl in the class. Miss seeing you everyday...

Amanda

A wonderful girl, with terrific manners. I totally have to learn that from her!!! When I first came to The Master's House in 2nd grade she accepted me as I was, smaller and shier than ever, and we became silent friends. During break and lunch we would walk around outside saying nothing at all. On the 3rd day of being in that school, I got stung by a bee and she brought me to Mrs. Gerry. Slowly, as time passed we became really good friends, not just silent ones, and even if she didn't come to the Master's House the next two years, we still visited each other house, and we still keep in contact. Miss ya Amanda! Rock for Christ!


Stephen, Luke, Josh

The craziest boys I've ever met in my life. Full of energy and life, always laughing and giggling. Almost always...I can't imagine you guys now! Are you crazier or more mature? hehe... life without crazy people is boring. Miss you all a lot! Thank goodness other crazy people have replaced you...continue to shine for Christ!

Mrs. Fleurent

Best teacher in the world! All you teacher are great also! I've had this wonderful lady teaching me for two years when I was in 3rd and 4th grade. I sure did learn a lot! That's why I'm in such a high grade now! Thanks so MUCH! Love ya! Even if you're no longer teaching in a school, continue to teach everyone, old or young, 'bout Christ!

Mrs. Desjardin, Mrs. Shuman

Great, wonderful, terrific assistant teachers! You guys totally ROCK! Truly! Love ya and as you guys continue on with you jobs don't forget that you've done a great job and have impacted my life. Continue to be as wonderful as before...

LOVE YOU ALL!

Oh, and yea! Can't forget these two! I meet them in Massachusetts and we still keep in touch. I was in Mass like 7 years ago! That's how strong our friendship is! May it last forever!

Hana

Such a cheerful girl, smart, thoughtful, pretty! And very Jewish! Last picture I saw of her she looked like a typical Jewish girl. That's a good thing. You are Jewish! Haha...hope we can meeet up soon. Love ya...

Elisa!

Cheerful, and very weird. When we were all cold she was hot and when we were all hot she was cold! In between the four of us, Hana, Elisa, Lydia, and me, if we couldn't open something it would first go to Hana. If she couldn't open it, it would go to my sis. If she still couldn't open it, it would go to me. I was like the strongest of both Hana and Lydia. If I still couldn't open it, it would go to Elisa. If she couldn't open, no one could. Really, the strongest of the four. The most tom-boyish. No kidding, I was kinda like a tom boy when I was young. [I know, you guys are like all thinking, "Hazel? A tom boy? NEVER!"] But she was the most tom-boyish. Such a wonderful girl to be with. Miss ya Elisa...continue to be that wonderful girl.

Missing my friends...I surely am...

No comments: