Thursday, September 27, 2007

Birthday Darlin'

Alrighto. Alrighto. Just in case you read the other blog of mine, at least you won't be reading to same exact thing. Indeed, maybe the same title, but I have plenty to write about Paul lyn!

ahahahah. You know what I'm gonna write about already.

anyway, this girl friend of mine seriously rocks! she is so blessed and HOT. [as hot as me! inside joke] You guys are probably very confused! Good for you! ahahah. At first, when we first meet each other, we were hardly even close. Didn't even say "hi" to each other. But now, LOL, how close can we get? Yea, she shares all her problems with me and I share all mine with her. Usually over chat! ahahah. If she's online and I am too, it means we're chatting, no doubt! I felt very honored today when she came into the youth hall looking for me! hehe... anyway, I just want to wish her a very blessed birthday. God Bless you girl. Rock on for Him!
--
Next, my day. Hard work non stop. With plenty of "so called" distractions. haha.. I love distractions. At least the type I got today. anyway, it was fun talking. Not fun working. ahahah. I'm super duper scared about taking a Science test tomorrow. Will just have to pray hard! Tomorrow's chapel! I miss chapel. Last week there was none and the week before last week I was singing. And it's kinda hard to really jump when you have a mic in your hand. haha.. Can't wait to jump again!

Yeps, I feel random. Isn't that wonderful. Byes for now Don't miss me too much!

No comments: