Friday, September 28, 2007

Birthday!!

Another Birthday! How wonderful.. At least I have something to blog about! Else I wouldn't know what to write about. Busy. Busy. these days! And super dead tired. Maybe that's why I was so un-energetic during chapel. Sorry you guys in my team. You missed the hyper hazel huh? ahahah. So many words that describe me began with "H" haha!

So anyway, back to the subject. Birthday party again in my blog! How wonderful! I love birthdays, especially mine! hehe.. Coming soon! Get ready for a BLAST from me! [Why am I hyper now and not just now when I was in school?] "BACK TO THE SUBJECT HAZEL!!

>>>>><<<<<
>>>><<<<
>>><<<
>><<
><
^
Happy Birthday Melinda and Joseph!

ahahah! Colorful! anyway, these two sure have been a blessing to many. Joseph to the juniors and Melinda to the Seniors and Middlers. I love Melinda! It's much more interesting when she comes and ask me for help, or I asking her for help! And I can ask her very random and interesting questions, she won't tease or ask why. Unlike some people!! ahem not gonna mention names! #3 isn't a name, it's just a clue... ahem ahem

So yea, happy birthday you two! You guys have been a blessing and will continue to be one too! God Bless and Rock on for him!
--
Today? Interesting indeed! Ask your questions to me personally. And don't leave any comments about me. ahem. Don't get suspicious! ~

No comments: