Tuesday, September 25, 2007

...

I cut-ed my hair. It's so short now! But, I still love me hair. hehe...

What was once this:
Became this:
Is it nice? Hehe... the picture isn't very good. Wait till you see me tomorrow. I look like zozo! hehe... zoe and I are sisters! It's kinda like Paul Lyn's one also. (In the pic it looks really short, but wait till you see the back!

The back:

Tada! That is the "so-called" tour of my hair! Tomorrow you all can touch it, marvel about it, and play with it, mess it up, and what so eve you wanna do to it that involves touching it. And cut your hair like that too! keke...
--
I can't believe this is happening to me.
I can't believe I can lose a friend so easily.
I can't understand how come you don't understand.
You always did. But then suddenly, you don't understand me anymore.

No comments: