Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dreaming...

I'm backup singing this Friday for the first time! Excited wei! (Paul Lyn don't rub it in! I know I use the word 'wei')

I seriously just can't work these days! Busy.Busy. The only book which I can get anywhere is Math. All the rest, I'm stuck on the crazy self test! Isn't that wonderful? Couldn't get better!

Dreams come whirling through my head. I remember old times. The times when life was fun, work was easy. And I wished I was still there. That I could always be in 4th grade forever. The work is so easy! When things didn't bother me so much. When I didn't care what people thought about me. When I acted myself...

And I wish I was still there..

But it's time to move on, it's time to make decisions. Even if sometimes those decisions lead you off and you have to admit you're wrong and try again. Even if you get this nice and loud scolding for doing something. There's always second chances. And we should always remember that God forgives. And we should also learn to do so also...

I still wish that my dreams could come through. I still wish and I still dream. But sometimes it's useless. We need to accept the fact that we have to move on into the future. We have to accept the changes.

I'm ready, God. Mold me quickly so I can do your will.

No comments: