Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Living Without Him

Living without who?

It's impossible, totally useless! I can't even get through the day without Him. Yet sometimes I try so hard to live by myself. Without Him to help me. And seriously, so many times I mess up, so many times I fail. And I've realized that it truly is impossible. I seriously need Him.

I seriously need you!

Yes, I need you, Jesus, in my life. Else I won't survive. So please, live in me...

I need you!!

Without Jesus, nothing ever will get accomplished. Nothing ever will happen. I know it for a fact. Sometimes, life can get so busy. And we forget about Him. And then we mess up and we realize that we need Him. I need Him. Need Him!!! I need you. I need You right now! Forgive me for trying to go my own way. But it doesn't work...

sorry

Thanks for still being there though.

Father,
I'm sorry if I turned away and tried to go my own way. Sorry if I get so busy with the things of life and forget about you. Help me, Father. Help me to remember that I need you. I need you desperately. Desperately...
You are the rock of my life. And I need to be grounded in You. I need to built my house on You alone. I place my trust in you. Mold me and shape me for the future. I'm ready. I'm just waiting for you...
I love you Father. Thanks for dying for me. I truly don't deserve it. And I can never repay you back...
Thanks

No comments: