Thursday, September 6, 2007

tomorrow's the big day!

Whoosh! Tomorrow is d' day! Super excited and fretful! hehe... why should I be? I don't know? I'm not even performing, only in registration...

Today...?

Boring, everyone was at rehearsal! I missed you all! hehe... yea, and because of someone who is crazy my precious report was torn into two! *sob* I am super mad at him!!

**tsk**

Shabeta! Hurry up and do your task! I'm dying already! And just tell the truth, don't make any excuses, please...

oh yea, and Paul Lyn, please think about that story I told you. Cause I mean it can really help you and I hope that you'll really think about it... I love you girl... and I know what you're going through, I've gone through it before... it's hard I know... but

You can do it!

Yea, and I'm believing in you! Don't be so depressed. Deep down in your heart you love that school... I know you do!

OMG! I'm super dead man! Life is so...

Fun yet hard

*tsk*

................
This is cool!

Alzheimers' Eye Test

count every "F" in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

(see below)

How many? 3 right?
Wrong!! there are 6, no joke!
Read it again!
Really, go back and try again!

The reason is because

The brain cannot process "OF"

Cool right?

More Brain Stuff . . From Cambridge University .

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

Psas Ti ON !

No comments: