Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Random, so don't ask me why!

wei! I am gonna become famous! Whoosh! Can you believe it, I'm in an advertisement. At least my voice is... good enough! hehe... super cool righto?

*tsk*

anyway... I'm getting super tired of my constant visits to some people's blogs and they never update! Whoever visits my blog always has something to read. Sometime too much to read! Yea, it's doesn't make any sense. People say that they don't know what to write about while here I am, having tons to write about and wishing to post another post for the third time in the day! It's a good thing I have pity on my readers! Else it would take them an hour to read my blog! keke...

Oh yea, just to recap some of you with the 'history' of my life... check out this old post of mine, if you haven't read it before: My Life, my Changing Life - I seriously encourage you to read it... plus I changed it a bit...

This poem (or whatever you wanna call it) is really touching... make sure you read!

(can't read it? press to enlarge)

Cool right? "If it will tarnish someone's reputation, keep it to yourself" I love that saying! How come some people speak without really thinking about what they are gonna say? And so many times it hurts others? And even if they did not intend to hurt anybody, they did.

I surely don't want to say something or do something that will hurt others in any way.

Neither you do I'm sure...

No comments: