Friday, October 12, 2007

ahem ahem

Chapel was seriously very touching today. Let's summarize what happen...

Before chapel and after lunch Miss Cath asked me to do something. So I started doing that thing with the help from Raquel, Melinda, and Zoe! Thanks so much you guys! Well, yea we were working very hard! ahaha. And then it was chapel time and we weren't finished our task. So we started stressing. And working super hard. And we managed to finish. And then we all rushed through packing up our bags and and ran up the ramp at super duper high speed! No kid. We ended up at the music room DOOR in about 5 secs! Zoe, Raquel, and I were so breathless that we had to catch our breath before going in. When we did go in, we were still breathless. Miss Cath was like, "Why are you guys so late?!?!". Ahahahah.. all through worship I felt like my legs were gonna give way. Yea, that breathless.

The preaching was super good and funny. The preacher was talking about 1 Corinthians 7:17 which states:

And don't be wishing you were someplace else or with someone else. Where you are right now is God's place for you. Live and obey and love and believe right there. God, not your marital status, defines your life. Don't think I'm being harder on you than on the others. I give this same counsel in all the churches.

I realized that I was wishing to be somewhere else or with someone else. And when the altar call came I went up, almost immediately. And thanks so much Grace for praying for me! It seriously was very touching. Thanks so much... (I cried a lot too, the tears were running down my uniform!...)

well, anyway... that's it for now... bye...

No comments: