Thursday, October 11, 2007

If I Could Catch A Rainbow...

I'm sorry if I've been such a bad friend. I'm sorry if I treated differently. I'm sorry if I did something that hurt you, if I hurt you. And I'm gonna try to be the bestest of friends to you, if you will treat me like a best friend too...

I love you...

If I could catch a rainbow

I would do it just for you
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own;
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone.

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things I'm finding
Are impossible for me.

I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there.

A friend who always there. I'm gonna be always there. I'm ready to listen to your problems. I'm ready to be your friend. Are you ready to be mine?

No comments: