Tuesday, October 2, 2007

blah blah blah

you read on a typical blog: this happen, then this, blah blah blah. The writer puts in every single detail. It goes on and on. It gets boring right? "Oh then this happen, and I was called to pray, blah blah blah. " it gets so boring reading that. but maybe I'm bored too. Cause I'm gonna do that. Bear with me this time. I don't want to loose all my regular readers! Just this once...

So this is what happen today...

I arrive in school with my math book. LOL. Yep, I was addicted to my math book this morning. (I did 14 pages today of Math! Hello, this isn't easy 1 + 1 math, k? This is 807 with all the absolute value and algebra. See, you're already confused!) Back to the point, Sarah beat me to school for once. As for Beeps, she went to get her IC.

Regular stuff. Bell rings. Devotions. It was kinda funny though. Work. Work. Break. Play. Work again. Lunch bell rings. Yea, and I was called up to pray. So unfair, I just prayed last Thursday! ahaha. Wrong attitude... (sorry everyone, I shall pray 5 times in a row if I have to)

Lunch time!!! Paul Lyn insisted in buying me a drink. I finally gave in. (seriously paul lyn it wasn't your fault!) Tommy was making a us laugh so hard! Yeps, I choked on my food. That's how funny it was. He was copying Sarah and Paul lyn. LOL. We were all laughing like nerds. No kid. Yea, hyper hyper.

Work again. At least tried to work. I'm an honest girl I am. Didn't work really, more like scored and talked with my faithful friend beside me. Joycie Kam!! Pretty soon I went into a "so called" meeting. More like started to draw then anything else. Yea, like the lame thing Naomi said, "Write Esther without a "s"." (inside joke) oh and the "fork and forth" and "silk and milk" thingy. They all fell into it. LOL...

Worship practice. Paul lyn and I were laughing like nerds while we were trying to do the actions to a song. You shall see us messing up in front of you all on Friday! ahahah. I got kinda bored. So did Shabi. We went down to play basketball. At first I watched. Then I joined in. It was kinda pathetic. All I did was stand there. ahahah. Later on while no one was playing I shot! And it went in. WoooOOhooOOO. "The whole world is rejoicing!". Yes, I know I'm random. You don't need to tell me.

Left for home. Came back and here I am now. Writing this boring post. Thanks for bearing with me this time. It wasn't that bad right? I mean something exciting must of happen else I wouldn't be writing about my day. I promise I shall not do these type of post daily. You guys will probably die. Anyway, thanks for letting me take some of your precious time telling you about this nonsense.

Oh yea, and I wish I could do a somersault! random me is never understandable...

P.S. I'm writing a book for the fun of it. Maybe I shall make a blog about it. Just to get you guys interested.

No comments: