Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Maybe, maybe not...

Maybe I'm chewing to much on my bubble gum. It's getting kinda tasteless. But it keeps on sticking. That's terrible. Very terrible indeed.

Funny fact for the day: Miss Catherine was telling us that we cannot pass notes in school. And Joyce said to me, "Never mind, you can write on tissue paper. If it gets to obvious that you're passing notes just blow your nose." I was laughing so hard! And then I was telling Sarah about it after school and she was like, "Yea, you just pretend you're going to the trash can and drop it on your friend's desk by accident!" LOL!! It was so funny I could die laughing.

Ever noticed? I never write about my life at home. I come back from school.. Eat. Read. Work. Use the comp. Eat dinner. Work. Use comp. Work. Use comp. Work. Use comp. It goes on and on. Till I die of boredom.

Forgive the boring post. Tomorrow I shall try to post something about seasons. And pictures and all. How I miss U.S.

How I wish... how I wish...

No comments: