Monday, October 8, 2007

Essays are Terrible!

What a day it has been. *clears throat* not to mention getting betrayed by a friend...

I got several notes in my shoutbox saying that they loved me. So sweet! ahahah... So I shall say to you all...

I Love You Too. (In a sisterly way) And I seriously mean it. No matter how much I go through, I'll continue to love you all. No matter how much teasing. No matter how badly you've treated me. Not matter how much you've hurt me. I'll still love you. (Even the one I was mad with today)

I still remember this conversation. It really touched me...

****** says: I love u as a fren
****** says: and u a good fren
hazel says: thanks
hazel says: you’re a great friend too

I shall not mention the name, else that person might get embarrassed... (if you wanna know who ask me personally, but it's not important to know)

So lastly, I shall say to all to you. EVERYONE...

I love you <3>

don't forget, you're loved, by me...

No comments: