Sunday, October 7, 2007

families...

These days find me busy busy. Sorry for not updating for one day. Yes, I know, only one day. Big deal? yepss! ahahah, yes, for my blog it is a big deal...

but I shall win soon... my blog shall be the most un-boringest blog. ahaha

Ever realize? I wrote all those appreciation notes for my wonderful friends, but I forgot my wonderful family members. And to think, there are only 3 members to write about. And I couldn't even do that. So I shall now, cause I'm convicted. ahahah

Beginning with my annoying sister. Or more like I'm the annoying one. This post is dedicated to you chech...

As you can see, I call her chech. It's short form for che che. And plus everyone here laughs when I say che che cause apparently I can't pronounce it properly. Oh whatever... and next reason is because she calls me haze. Like I'm weather or something. or she calls me bazel. I hate those names. It's a pity that I actually reply!

Other than her horrible nicknames for me, she also likes to scold me. And boss me around. You can ask anyone. She talks to her friends in this beautiful honey-like tone, then turns to me and talks to me like I'm a evil person or something.

But as if I care. What are older sisters for then? And what are younger sisters for also? Yea, most of the time I tease her like nuts and she doesn't know what to reply. So that is my get back... ahahah

other than the bad things about her, we get along quite okay. As long as I'm alone with her. I don't get along very well when her friends are there. and well, deep down, I still love her, no matter how she treats me. Cause after all, we're sisters, right?

And lastly...
No matter how you treat me,
No matter what you call me,
Whatever you may do to me,
I love you, no matter what.

No comments: