Friday, October 5, 2007

Memories: what year?

Memories again. But they help cheer me up. I guess. Last post was about 2007, this post is, well, about a year which I don't remember. I don't remember what year it was, of course I remember what happen that year! LOL, if I didn't my post would be like this: and then this and that happen, except I forgot.

I read in Soph's blog: What is time? Is it the autumn leaves that change? Or the snow that floats from the sky. Yea, and it brought memories back, about seasons. About different weathers. I sure do miss winter and snow. Autumn and leaves changing colors. And spring, the trees beginning to bud. I don't miss summer though, why, it's always summer here!

I shall rewind, and go back into my world.

Spring

When the snow starts melting, everyone's excited. After all, after a long winter of snow storms and snow plowing, and just trying to keep yourself warm, you're quite tired of snow! But as the snow melts, the once white world becomes dirty with muddy snow. You wonder how long it'll take before all the snow is finally gone.

It's nice to drive along the narrow country paths and see all the trees budding into new life. To see everything burst back into new life, new leaves growing, which will fall off during autumn and be swept away. Over and over again. I love the fresh smell of pollen coming into my nose and the sense of new life starting again.

Yes, it looks almost as nice as that. There no sun, just some puffy clouds. Sometimes the sky is so clear there isn't a cloud in sight. It's so beautiful. And the temperature is wonderful. Around 60F. Don't know how to convert to to Celsius, but it's around Cameron Highlands weather. Yea, wonderful!

Summer

Summer isn't that different then over here. Sumer over there isn't as hot as here. It's around 80F. Which is also nice. I used to enjoy summer over there cause it was the only time I could experience the sun and sun tan. And only for a few months! Yea, I got really tan during summer cause I stayed out in the sun all the time. Even played basketball and capture the flag with all my crazy classmates which were mostly boys. Did I ever tell you that there was only 3 girls in my class, and 7 boys? yea, anyways...

I love to go strawberry picking! Over here, the strawberries aren't sweet at all compared to the ones in Maine and Massachusetts. Man, are they so sweet and juicy! I was picking them and popping tons in my mouth at the same time! It's allowed you know. Seriously...

Autumn

It should be autumn now over in Maine. The leaves should be falling and everyone would be busy raking the leaves away. I love this time of the year. Jumping into leave piles are the funnest thing to do! And your hands are getting numb. Once, we were so cold and we ate ice cream. Cause when you're cold and eat ice cream, your body gets warmer. No kid.

Yea, fun. fun.

Winter

Last, but certainly not least. Winter is my favorite! The coldness makes me excited. I still wish that when I look out the window I can see it snowing. Then will come the rush to put a bowl outside so we can catch the snow and eat it! Sure is yummy with Maple syrup! Yum.Yum.

This so reminds me of the road in front of my house. When you drive you have to drive super slowly. Else, there goes your car! ahaha. And winter isn't fun for adults cause they have to dig out the driveway and car! As for me, I wrap myself well and go out to play!

I once put this pic above as my display picture. One weird comment:

jOn Rob has sent you a nudge
jOn Rob says: thats u
jOn Rob says: feeling
jOn Rob says: snow
jOn Rob says: I never felt snow b4
h@z3L-cH@z3L-m@z3L says: oh
h@z3L-cH@z3L-m@z3L says: me feeling snow, lol
h@z3L-cH@z3L-m@z3L says: no, I’m playing in the snow
jOn Rob says: but did you feel it
h@z3L-cH@z3L-m@z3L says: obviously
h@z3L-cH@z3L-m@z3L says: unless I was so numb with cold that I couldn’t
jOn Rob says: haha
jOn Rob says: how did it feel
h@z3L-cH@z3L-m@z3L says: it feels hard
h@z3L-cH@z3L-m@z3L says: but I have mittens on
jOn Rob says: cool

ahahahahahah

Yea, don't we look fat? ahaha. That's because we're wearing tons of layers. First of all, long johns. Seriously, that's the name. It's like these PJ's which cling onto you. They keep you really warm. Then you put on 2 sweaters. And your snow pants which are thick and water prof. Then, 100% cotton socks. And your winter jacket. Then a hat and scarf, it not ear warmers also. And not to forget mittens and snow boots. Sometimes I'm wrapped up so well I get hot and sweaty. That's when you unzip your jacket and take off your hat and scarf! ahaha...


Yea, I so miss the seasons. And I wish I could bring them to Malaysia. Maybe Malaysia would be perfect then. ahahah... except it'll be kinda unprepared. First of all, you need heaters! hehe..

If only the seasons came;
If life could become alive again
Then maybe, I'll be happy.

No comments: