Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Peek-a-boo!

If it wasn't for Naomi, I wouldn't have posted at all. I sure don't feel like posting anything. I feel too random and emo to do anything in fact! But I promised myself I would. And if I can't keep promises I made to myself, how am I suppose to keep promises I make to others?

So Naomi, this post is for your sake. You better thank me for this!! ahahah

Happy 16th Birthday Naomi!!

I'm so glad I meet you at the beginning of the school. You're one of the few seniors I feel comfortable to talk too. So yea, you rock! And that shall be it. I'm too random to post anything else. Sorry!
--
Sharing with the four blessed looks:

Look back and thank God
Look forward and trust God
Look around and serve God
Look within and find God

"I asked God, 'How do I get the best of life?'

God said, 'Face your past without regrets. Handle your present with confidence. And the prepare for the future without fear.' "

Without God, our week is Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday, Shatterday and Sinday.

So allow him to be with you everyday and yearn for His presence.

For in his presence there's fullness of joy and His joy is our strength and His strength is made perfect in our weakness.
--
Today is Wasteday without God. Did I waste my day...?

No comments: