Wednesday, October 31, 2007

*phoof* off I go...

I'm off to Cameron Highlands for 3 days! Woohoo! I so can't wait! Of course, it was hard saying bye to all my fellow friends. Especially Sarah! muahaha. She was going hyper today and hugging me like nuts! Maybe cause we didn't go for PE. Too much stored up energy. random guess...

So yea, just to warn you all: please don't miss me too much. After all, you'll see me on Sun at FCS3 or on Mon at school. Please don't cry. yea, I'm going nuts. More like I'm gonna cry! I'm missing...

JOYCIE'S BIRTHDAY!!

How saddening is that? There's gonna be cupcakes, which I love! And worst of all, I'm gonna miss it!! *sob* "oh joyco, enjoy your birthday without me."

Oh yea, and funny fact. I gave Joyce an early birthday hug after school today. With ice-cream in my hand. And after I hugged her I turned to go down to ramp, when....

My ice-cream smacked her in the face!!

Yep, how smart can I get? Oh well, early birthday treat Joyce! And here is a specially dedicated post to you, my birthday girl! You rock and your cuteness seriously blows me away! And a super entertaining neighbor. I get to sit beside worms and interesting bugs very often! And enjoy your birthday without me. Don't miss me too much. haha

Well yup, that's it for today. Gonna miss ya all...

Sarah, Shabeta, Grace Kam, Grace Goh, Joyce, Esther, Raquel, Paul lyn, Zoe, Emily, Roberts, Tommy, Isaac, Soph, Wee yen, and everyone else.

No comments: